Tarrytown Design Quartz Wall Clock
- 13" x 27" x 6"
- Solid wood case with American cherry finish
- Hinged brass bezel
- Traditional American school clock design
- Crystal glass, large, easy-to-read Arabic numerals
- German-made quartz movement with bim-bam and Westminster chime
- Automatic night shut-off switch, volume control
- Quarter-hour chime
- Moving brass pendulum
Clearly a timeless classic, this clock has always been a popular American style. Often called “Regulators” becuase of the gold lettering on the glass, this modern example is very accurate because it features a German-made quartz mechanism.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed