Rombach and Haas Hohenzollern
- W-7" x L-22" x D-5"
- Reproduction of an early Seventeenth Century timepiece.
- The weight is a genuine Black Forest rock.
- The gears & hour hand are wooden.
- The Pendulum is on top and can be regulated by moving the blocks of wood inward or outward from the pivot point.
- This clock was the first clock that an average wage earning person of 1640 could afford.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed