- Height 10-1/4" x Width 15-1/4" x Depth 5-3/4"
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- A Carpathian elm burl veneer creates an additional point of interest.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!