- Height 11-1/4" x Width 19" x Depth 6-3/4"
- This 78th Anniversary Edition tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and olive ash burl veneered front panel.
- Beneath a convex glass crystal, the lambswool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hour and minute hands, and a special 78th Anniversary inscription (inscribed through 2004)
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!