Sandringham Chiming Wall Clock by Howard Miller
- Height - 24" x Width - 14-3/4" x Depth - 7-1/4"
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- A flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base.
- The off-white dial features Arabic numerals and floral-patterned corner accents.
- A spun brass pendulum bob appears behind the front-opening glass door which features a polished brass door pull.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- FREE SHIPPING!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!