Thomas Tompion by Howard Miller
- Height 18-1/4" x Width 14-3/4" x Depth 8-1/4" D.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England's famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare Carpathian elm burl facing on the door.
- Case design is accented with golden decoration.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- FREE SHIPPING!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!