Westmont Chiming Wall Clock by Howard Miller
- Height - 35-1/4" x Width - 14-3/4 " x Depth - 6-3/4"
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut oak overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- FREE SHIPPING!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed