11″ x 53″ x 8″
- Made in Germany
- Limited edition of 100 pieces for the 100th Anniversary of Kieninger
- Black lacquer, chrome features, carbon fiber accent
- Maintaining power, automatic beat adjustment
- 1-month power reserve
- 8 ball bearings and 6 jewels, Precision of +/- 5 seconds per month, cal. ZSO01
- Center seconds complication
- Carbon fiber compensating pendulum
- Geneva stops, Kieniramic anchor pallets
- 2-year warranty
- A Kieninger original!
The Clement is an horological masterpiece. Only 100 pieces were produced to celebrate Kieninger’s 100th Anniversary in 2012. This is a true long-running regulator with an exhibition glass case and black lacquer and carbon fiber accents. The timepiece is powered by a 3.1kg weight. It has an accurately adjustable Graham escapement with 12 teeth.
This clock is a centerpiece of any collection and it will attract the attention of any knowledgeable clock connoisseur. It features all of the elements of a true mechanical regulator. The carbon pendulum rod maintains proper length through minute temperature changes. The maintaining power in the weights means that the clock will not slow during the winding process. The long-running power reserve assures less tampering and adjustment. Eight ball bearings, “Kieniramic” (patented ceramic) anchor pallets, and extra jewels in the mechanism assure less wear and smoother operation. This clock has an accurate precision within 5 seconds per month.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!