- 11″ x 14″ x 8″
- Made in Germany
- Limited Edition of 500 pieces
- Solid brass, chrome plated case and mechanism
- 8-day power reserve with triple chime on nested brass, chome-plated bells
- 11-jewel, platform Swiss escapement, cal. REC02
- Silver-plated dial with seconds, calendar, and moonphase complications
- Blued steel, Breguet hands
- Beveled and curved crystal glasses
- Automatic night-off
- 2-year warranty
- A Kieninger original!
The Kupola is a massive, glittering centerpiece with triple chimes. You can choose between three traditional chiming melodies to play every quarter hour on nested brass bells. The three-train movement will also strike the hour on the hour.
The silver-plated dial has the added complications of a calendar with center date and moonphase. It can also be made available with a traveling presentation box with upholstered interior. This clock is a beautiful presentation piece with true heirloom quality.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!