Special Order Only
Mini-Morbier Mechanical Wall Clock
- Hour and half-hour bell strike
- Large and sonorous cast brass bell
- Brass hands
- Hand-painted, floral design
- Runs eight days on one winding
- Enamel dial with hand-painted accents
- Intricate, hammered relief
- Made in Germany
- Mechanism by SBS in the Black Forest in Germany
- Two-year warranty
Morbier clocks are popular and widespread in France and Switzerland, originating mostly from the French regions. They emerged at the end of the 17th Century and were produced in large numbers up to the beginning of the 20th Century. They can be easily recognized by their hammered-brass dial.
Hand-painted Morbiers are particularly sought after. Very few of these fine pieces are produced. This heirloom piece is an instant collectors’ item that makes a statement on any wall.
This fine Morbier is hand made in Germany by an independant skilled clockmaker.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed