Jean Kazes by C. Huygens
- 54 H x 15 W x 10 D
- Beautiful and unusual time keeping horological sculpture.
- Single weight, skeleton, cable movement in an artistic Comtoise style.
- Made by hand, limited production.
- In 1640 the Waag Clock was the first mechanical clock that was affordable by the new middle class in Europe. Its simple design allowed for the only one hand indicating the hours. Before that, the average person only knew sunrise, high noon, and sunset.
- 2 Year Warranty and Free Shipping!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed